- Bus: Vientiane is the only city with a network of local buses, though, with the limited routes, buses is not much used by travelers.
- Taxi: Vientiane has a handful of taxis that are used by foreign business people and the occasional tourists, while in other cities a taxi of sort can be arranged.
- Jumbo and tuk-tuk: These are various pick-ups and three-wheeled taxis found in Vientiane and provincial capitals have different names depending on where you are.
- Motorbike: Travelling around Laos on a motorbike is becoming more popular and a great way to see the country. Having your own wheels allows you to explore at your own pace and also get off the beaten track a bit.
- Bicycle: Stunning road side scenery, relatively light levels of slow traffic make cycling in Laos a great option to see the countryside.
We saw, learned, heard, tasted a lot and really got to know these 2 countries better. Thanks a lot for organizing our tour.
My husband and I are now home and we'd like to thank you for an extraordinary trip in Vietnam and Cambodia. Thu, you did a terrific job in planning it and all details were perfect and everything happened like clockwork. We loved...
We just got back. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was. We loved every place we stayed. You're a gem. As to the countries themselves: I was totally thrilled, fascinated, absorbed. Hope to do another trip to the...
Loraine F. Gardner
I wanted to specifically tell you how wonderful my tour guide Tien from Hue was. We were lucky enough to have him for Hue, Danang and Hoi An. He was sweet, caring, knowledgeable, dedicated and passionate about his country. I felt...
Dr. Halli Zung